Shane has spent many years competing in a number of different sports at various levels. Being a qualified Personal Trainer & Sports Coach, his passion lies with working with others in order to help them achieve their goals.
My coaching philosophy is "train smart and race hard".
Consistency, Recovery, Structure and Balance in your training are the key elements to succeed. My ultimate goal is to watch athletes achieve their goals while being healthy and injury free.
· Level 3 Personal Trainer & Sports Coach
· Certified Nutrition Consultant
. Ironman University: Sports Nutrition for Endurance Athletes
· 4 x 70.3 – PB – The Championship Samorin (4.50.11)
· 6 x 140.6 – PB - IM Barcelona ( 10.12.43)
· Various shorter distance triathlons, duathlons & half marathons
· IRONMAN Certified Coach
. IRONMAN World Championship qualifier
. 1st AG45-49 IRONMAN IRELAND 2019
. 1st AG45-49 IRONMAN 70.3 GRECE 2019
. 5th at the ETUEuropean Championship middle distance 2017
· 14 x 70.3 – PB – Euro Champs Herning Denmark (4.25.57)
· 9 x 140.6 – PB - IM Barcelona ( 9.30.49)
· GB Age-Group Team Qualifier
· Various shorter distance triathlons, duathlons & marathons
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved